In this time of social distancing, you can help your customers stay connected, and bring a little fun into their lives with Virtual Tastings. Whether you wish to offer a group virtual tasting or a more private VIP experience, you can set up online booking and RSVP management with our new Virtual Tastings feature. Connect with your customers in real time with a Zoom online account or Google Hangouts, and bring your customers together for a taste with your staff or winemaker.
Wine Business Magazine references the staggering amount of interest in Virtual Tastings and includes a video of the Virtual Tasting experience: Replay: Virtual Wine Tasting Best Practices - The Technologies, Training and Techniques Wineries are Using and be sure to watch this video.
Other media, for inspiration: Wineries’ Tasting Rooms Go Virtual To Connect With Consumers
We have it set up so you will be able to offer it either as a private tasting, or as a public tasting, with a maximum number of attendees. You select the wines you are going to offer, set the advance purchase time required for delivery, set whether it is a private or group tasting, and then start marketing your Virtual Tastings.
Ask us to set it up if you would like to offer Virtual Tastings on Vines OS.Read More
We've partnered with PureChat to help you connect to your customers in real time. And it's FREE for up to 3 staff, with unlimited chats! If you're not there when someone starts a chat, their message will come through to you as an email.
We need to install it for you, sign up here only - see the Red Sign Up button on top right. To integrate, signup MUST be done from this link, not from their regular website, so that you are under our Account and we can connect to you. Follow the steps online to "Install script on your website" and where it asks to send script to webmaster, enter email@example.com. We will let you know within 48 hours when it has been activated.
You can see an example here (but please don't expect a response... we're busy supporting our Customers with chat).
Start Chatting with the Customers You're Missing 🍷Read More
You can now add a coupon to an order when you use 'Customize Order'.
Also, your members can use a coupon when they login to Customize a Club Order if you offer Customer Choice clubs. For example, you can incentive club members to increase their club order size by creating a coupon for x$ or x% off when they login and buy an additional 4 bottles. On Customizing the order, they can enter the coupon code to get the extra value.Read More
These are unprecedented times. With some of our clients being forced to shutter, and with some communities, such as here in Santa Clara and San Francisco ordered to Shelter-in-Place, and others with reduced serving capacity, we wanted to put together a list of some quick and easy ways to incentivize online sales or club offerings to try to help in any little way we can. If you only check one thing on the list jump to #15, new POP UP PROMOS. But use this list to come up with the promo and then promote it using the Pop ups, as well as in your email campaigns.
Here's a list we brainstormed, along with a few clients who gave us some suggestions (thank you 🙏 ). Also below is an area where we invite you to share your ideas and suggestions. All of these are features on Vines OS that you can implement.
1. Local delivery option. Offer your customers door-to-door delivery within a specific area.
2. Curbside pickup. Let customers order online and you can bring it to their vehicle at their noted date and time.
3. Offer flat rate or free shipping. See Flat Rate shipping for members section or create a coupon for flat rate or discounted shipping.
4. Create a coupon for your most loyal customers, or only for club members, or for all. Simply create a Code that will be given to your customers or club members. You can set a discount off the purchase price – either as a dollar amount or as a percentage and set it for all items or just particular items.
5. Offer a coupon thank you for anyone who gifts a club membership. Encourage your loyal base to Gift a club to someone who needs it. Filter in the CRM for your best customers or members and send out a promo email.
6. Member pickup parties - if your doors are still open, reschedule them with a series of Pickup dates instead of one large pickup party. Use the Events module to create a series of small events (if you are not in a Shelter in Place region), or switch them to ship-to orders.
7. If your doors are open, or when you can re-open for tastings, schedule limited tastings with limited number people per tasting. Ask us to install the Events module if you don't already have it.
8. Include an extra bottle! Many parents are now juggling 'homeschooling' on top of a regular job, and have spouses at home. Offer a "Buy 2 and we'll include an Extra" deal because who doesn't need a bit more wine right now?
9. If your site doesn't offer Gift cards yet, ask us to enable that for you. Everyone needs a little love right now. You can sell egift cards and/or plastic gift cards that you would mail out.
10. Offer members to "Double up their Club" and get an extra % off or something special on the next visit. Let them know you can deliver locally, or offer the discounted shipping.
11. Pay it Forward with Events. Invite customers to pre-book an event or a special tasting, and offer something extra for pre-booked events.
12. Offer Futures sales online. Create a new LABEL called "Futures", we can add it for you as a separate page, or it can display on your wines page. Sell Futures online to generate some extra revenue now.
13. Offer Anniversary extra discounts for members who have been with you over a set period of time. Go to General Settings and toggle it on. When you run your next club release, you will be able to add an additional discount for members who meet the criteria.
14. Case specials: Offer a discounted price for members or guests, based on a minimum purchase quantity.
15. NEW! Page Pop Up Promos on your Vines OS site to promote any special promo you have going on.
16. Take online food orders for your customers to place orders for pickup. Learn more
Would a meeting help? Book a 30 minute online meeting here. Or use the chat icon to ask any questions.
While these are uncertain times, I am confident we can all get through this together. I want you to know we are here to help in any way we can, so please come forward with any ideas for increasing sales. Share your suggestions, ideas, and comments here and let's help one another get through this as best we can, with compassion and strength.
Stay healthy. Keep selling.
See Vines OS for more information.Read More
Just on time for holiday orders... offer Gift wrapping on ecommerce orders. You can configure it as a fee per item, or to be "included" in the order, at no additional cost. This one is an easy setup!Read More
We've added a feature to Vines OS that will warn you if you have unsaved edits on the orders page or on any of the settings pages. This feature will help ensure your edits are saved and safe guard against unintentional changes being applied. For example, if you mark an order as picked up, and forget to SAVE the changes, it will now alert you to be sure to save it.Read More