Declined club orders can be set to sync to Revel immediately, at the same time as processed orders. To enable this, go to RevelPOS > POS Settings and toggle on Push declined orders to Revel. If this is toggled off (default), the declined orders will sync through at the end of the day. If it is on, they will sync in real time.
We've made a few tweaks:
1. Table reservations - you can now sell tickets for groups dynamically in the Dashboard using the 'Sell tickets' feature when there are tables/locations for an event.
2. You can now modify an order for a table reservations using Customize Order.
3. On Customize Order, instead of showing a list of all items, you type in the Search box to enter the item you want to add to the order.
4. In the Wines list, there is a new filter for New or Featured wines.
5. If you use the Retailer Filters, wines marked as New or Featured will float to the top of the list.
6. In the Orders list there is a new filter for Type of product, ie, Wine, Merchandise, Spirits.
7. When a guest customer with an account upgrades to become a member, the club manager will now get an email alert, and the member will get the welcome message.
8. The Membership promotion box on the checkout page can now be set up to be edited.Read More
You can now filter orders by date they were picked up.
For Retail sites only (with filters) - check the 'Featured' or 'New' checkbox on the wine manager page to float the wine to the top of your wine list. First in the list are the Featured wines, followed by New, and sorted alphabetically by wine name.
You can filter in the Wine manager list to see all wines that have the status New or Featured.Read More
We've added a new option to sync just new products added, or just inventory that has been updated, without doing a global sync, which takes a lot more API calls. On the Revel settings page in Vines OS, at the top are two new buttons:
Sync products - will just look for and import any items that are not already on Vines OS.
Sync inventory - will only look for and update any changed inventory.Read More
You can now add Ice packs or Cold service options on checkout. Enter the amount to charge on orders to include Ice packs and or Cold service and create a custom message to let your customers know where this is required to be added.Read More
Thanks for subscribing!
Check your inbox to verify your email